With the many tattoo removal options that are now available, getting rid of your unwanted tattoo is no longer a hassle. The most preferred method of removing tattoo these days is with the use of the laser treatment. But aside from laser tattoo removal in NYC, there are a lot of other treatments that you can choose from. You just have to have knowledge about these options so you can face the life that you want and the change that you want to achieve. The following are promising options that you may consider.
1. Tattoo removal via micro dermabrasion – This kind of method that is used in tattoo removal is a sand blasting process that sprays abrasive oxide in the area that has the unwanted tattoo. The body will replace the injured skin layers and then it will hold the tattoo pigment. Some instruments that are used for dermabrasion are in the form of polishing wheels to sand off the skin layers. You may experience pain in endurable limits.
2. Tattoo removal via the cryosurgery- In this process, a localized frostbite will be created at the area where you got the tattoo. It involves freezing the skin with the use of a liquid nitrogen spray. You may expect that the tattoo pigmentation shall peel off after around three to four weeks after the treatment. The downfall of the treatment is that it may result to scarring. You may see pictures of tattoo removal blisters to get an idea of what may await you if you are going to rely on unsafe treatments.
3. Tattoo removal via chemical peels- Chemical solution is used to remove the unwanted tattoo. It will etch away the outer layers of the skin until the dermal layer with the unwanted tattoo is reached.
4. Tattoo removal via excision- The excision surgery is suitable for patients that have small unwanted tattoos. If you have a large tattoo, several numbers of treatments may be required. It uses local anesthetic in order to numb the area that has the unwanted tattoo.
5. Laser treatment- As mentioned earlier, the laser treatment is the most effective tattoo removal option. It works through a laser beam that is selectively set up in order to remove the unnecessary tattoo. If you’re asking, “how much are tattoo removals via the laser technology, it will depend on the number of sessions that you need to undergo.